Tuesday, October 20, 2009

New LO - Home-made

I was given the awesome opportunity to be a guest for one of my favorite designers, Wimpychompers. She has a new kit being release tomorrow called "Got You In Stitches". For the layout that I did for this kit I found a picture from grade school....granted it isn't a great picture but oh well. :) My Grandma J had made me that dress and I thought it fit perfectly with the kit. I have seen other layouts though that were darling and had nothing to do with sewing at all. It really is cute and I love the colors. You could also use it for a heritage page with older pictures as well. So when you get a chance head over to Polka Dot Plum. It will be on sale Wednesday only until midnight eastern time zone.








Photobucket

1 comments:

Mimaw said...

hi Heather, cute LO, love the permed hair, brings back memories of my girls and their cute perms