Tuesday, October 27, 2009

New LO - Tuckered Out and Wimpychompers Sale

First off I just completed this layout entitled "Tuckered Out" using TotallyD Design's newest kit called "Sweet Pea". It is a really cute kit. I absolutely love the colors. It has some great elements that be used for some many different things. Check out her store.







Next Wimpychompers has decided to do a Halloween sale. I REALLY love her stuff. I have been a big fan for a while. She has some really cute kits out right now. Some of my favorites include ALL of her Halloween kits (Halloween Fright, Little Baby Boo, Halloween Delight), Making a Mess (perfect for those baking/cooking photos), Fall Harvest (love the colors and the elements), and Got You in Stitches (I did a LO earlier for this one). Check out her store.



Photobucket

0 comments: