Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Interested in learning how to digital scrapbook???

I have been asked by a couple of people to show them how to digital scrapbook. I am more than happy to help out, but sometimes it is hard to plan. I was thinking that it might be faster if I just get a bunch of us together and we have a mini class. I wouldn't charge anything, but I could show you the ropes. And if you want to get more hands-on time you could bring your laptop or desktop (yes, it requires a little more work) and that way I would be there to trouble shoot as well. What do you think? We could even take it a step farther and I could talk to some of the designers I work with and see if there is anything they could hook me up with or a discount they would give me that I could pass on so that we could complete a project. Maybe design our own Christmas cards, complete a LO, etc. Let me know who is in and I will get working. Feel free to pass this on to anyone who you think might be interested. That way we can all help each other, right?

Photobucket

0 comments: