Wednesday, December 16, 2009

To Start Over or Not to Start Over...That is the question. :)

A friend of mine posted this question:

Do you mix two styles together (digital and regular scrapbooking) in the same album? Do you re-do the pages you have already done? Or do you finish what you started the traditional way?

I think it is all about your personal preference and how you plan to print/bind it. For me personally I don't mind mixing the two in one album as long as you are planning to just have the pages printed out so that you can slip them into sleeves. Or you could always have your pages scanned and then printed and bound but that seems kind of silly when you already have a hard-copy. There are some layouts that I have done and don't really love but would like to re-do. This is a perfect opportunity to do that.



I remember when everyone was switching from 8.5x11 to 12x12. I debated on whether I should change or wait until I got caught up...yeah right. :) I am kind of a "fly by the seat of my pants" girl and I don't scrap chronologically. So the thought of catching up first was torture for me. If you think you can keep them separate you could always digi-scrap new pictures and traditional scrap all the others.



So now I will post this question out there for all of you...what do you do? Are you planning to mix? Also, if you have a question you want to talk about post it and I will get it on here. :)


0 comments: