Thursday, December 10, 2009

It has been forever since I posted anything so lets catch up...

Life has been wild for me lately. My little sweet babies have gotten only a little better. They still cough like crazy sometimes but no one (including the doctors) knows why. We are trying to finish what we started and get Emma potty trained. She is so close but still a little stubborn about it. Gehrig is reading (isn't that exciting?) and I have been trying to work with him more on that. Then we have the holidays coming up and who isn't busy then right? So, I have decided to step down from two of the designers that I CT for in hopes of not driving myself and my family crazy trying to keep up with it all. Both were really great to work with. They were the first two that took a chance on me when I initially decided to try out and I am eternally grateful for that. The experience has been wonderful.



So now onto what I have been working on....

The first is on our Girls Night Out to see New Moon. It was such a fun day and Pixel Pisces has such an awesome kit called Girlie Pieces. There is a lot more too that kit obviously than I used. I was working with a template by Colie's Corner in her Gimme Five Template Set.




Next is two LO's I did using Wimpychomper's kit called I'll Save You. For "Captain Underpants(es)" I used another template by Colie's Corner's For Starters Template Set 21. I have so many super hero layouts I could do for both my boys AND Emma and I love how she has covered both boys and girls with this kit.




Then we have another LO using one of Wimpychomper's kits called Forever Love. This is the perfect wedding/love kit. She has some really beautiful elements. It is very muted which works great with both color and black and white.



Last of all is another kit by Colie Corner called Tis the Season. It has the most adorable Santa! I used another one of her templates too. She just came out with 4 or 5 new sets. This one is from No Rules.



2 comments:

Valerie said...

Okay, so I saw you post on your blog about a possible class for those of us that want to get more involved.... I was wanting to say, "Me!Me!Me!", but am so worried that I won't actually be able to make it.

Can I just stalk your blog and ask questions of you in the meantime? I don't mind if you want to post my questions and your answers on your blog, if that is something you may wanna do....

Let me know and I'll start blurting them out! LOL

I am so tired of storing so much junk for scrapbooking. I don't have any room for it any longer, and there's so much of it that I can't find what I need!

I've done a little digital, but not much. I'm feeling ready now, tho! LOL

And, it goes without saying, but I love this blog! (And your personal one, too)...

Heather said...

You and anyone else is totally welcome to post questions and I will try to get the answers up on the blog. Glad to know you come by. Sometimes I wonder if I am the only one who looks at it. LOL :)