Tuesday, January 26, 2010

More LOs...

I told you that I am pumping out the LOs lately and you will now see what I mean. :) The first LO is from a Scrap Off I am doing at DigiScrapAddicts. They give everyone who signed up the same kits and see what they do with them. Then each week your LO is judged and whoever has the highest score at the end will get to be on their CT. I am not sure how far I will go in the competition, but would love the chance to be apart of their team. You get the opportunity to work with a WIDE variety of talent and the very newest, hotest kits. So now that I have ranted for a while...here is my LO for Week 1. I used bits from each of the different kits.

(To read my journaling please click here.)

Next is a LO I did for Colie's Corner. She has a few new releases that go with the whole 365 Challenge. It is essentially where you take a picture for each day to document your year or various parts of your life. The kit is called "A Day in the Life". She also has some really great templates as well that feature more than just the 1-3 pictures. The template pack that I used is called "What a Week" and has some awesome templates in it.




(To read my journaling please click here.)

The next three I did for Elemental Scraps. It really is the nicest store and they have some really fabulous designers there. The first LO uses "Love You" by Albums to Remember. I love the bright colors. The template is from Chrissy W. She takes different LOs that she finds in the galleries and makes them into templates (with the person's approval). This template is apart of an awesome set called "Liftin' Kellie".





(For journaling click here.)



LO #2 for Elemental Scraps uses a Valentines kit by simply.scraps called "The Way You Make Me Feel". I used it to show how in love Emma is with Elmo. The template came from Bella Gypsy and Connie Prince's "January Templatepalooza." If you are into templates they have some really fabulous ones and if you get it as a part of the templatepalooza you will save money because after that month they release them individually.





LO #3 for Elemental Scraps uses another product from Connie Prince called "I Love Rock and Roll". It has some really fun elements and would be perfect to document those Rock Band get-togethers, concerts, or even invitations to a Rock Band party....can you say, "Girl Band"!?! For the template I used Angie Kovacs' template set called "A Little Clustered." It is a nice clean LO that doesn't require a lot of embellishment. Of course you could always add whatever you want and just use the template to get started.







For the last LO for right now...you never know if I might not post more later tonight, right? I used Wimpychompers kit called "Little Dude". It has a lot of skateboarding accents, but is awesome for any little boy LO with other versatile elements. I did use another Colie's Corner Template from her "No Rules" Set. It initially was flipped 90 degrees to the right but it didn't work for my picture so I mixed it up a little.







Signature

0 comments: