Sunday, January 3, 2010

More new LO's... :)

I have been doing LO's like it is going out of style lately...which I love because it means that my mojo isn't totally gone, right?



The first is using Wimpychompers kit "I Can See" and Colie's Corner's "For Starters Template Set 23". As a family with a lot of people who wear glasses this kit was perfect, especially to document the first pair (of many). :)




Next is a LO I did for Elemental Scraps (a store I just started CTing for). I picked a kit by Captivated Visions called "Sassy Frassy" which I immediately fell in love with. Those of you who know me know that I am a sucker for polkadots. For this LO I also used a template by Connie Prince and Bella Gypsy as a part of their "December Templatepalooza."









Look familiar? :)





Next is another LO for Elemental Scraps. I used "Homespun Holidays" by Meredith Cardall and "Sample Pack 16" by Chrissy W. I love how easy templates are and how quick they can make your work.













Last of all is a LO for Wimpychompers using a kit called "Caught Red Handed." I absolutely love all the papers and elements in this kit. It would be great for those time you catch your kids being naughty or even a really cute picture that you think is just "criminal"...I know I am hilarious. :)











Signature

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Heather....its Amanda King from the ward. I hope you don't mind that I totally found you by blog stalking other ward members. I LOVE your pages. I am a rookie digital scrapbooker and I was wondering how you print yours. Do you do books for each of your kids? One big family book? Do you have them bound or do you print individual pages and then put them in slip covers? Just curious.

Heather said...

No I don't mind. :) In the end I think I will make books for each of my kids. Right now I am just getting a lot of LO's done so that I can make a book for a certain year...they can fight over this one later and then their book will only have LO's specifically about them. Clear as mud?

Anonymous said...

Love your layout with my kit Sassy Frass thanks so much! And Love your blog design too! Have a great day, Rachel. aka Captivated Visions XOXO
http://blog.captivatedvisions.co.uk