Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Lots of New LOs..

I have a bunch to share. So here we go...
I am trying to get a bunch of layouts done so that I can get 2009 printed. I think I have maybe 10-20 left. That may sound like a lot but we went to Disneyland and I have some of the holidays left to scrap.


The first one I am sharing is actually one I just finished. It is using a REALLY cute kit by Jessica Edwards called "Day at the Zoo". Also, right now my mojo is missing so I am using a lot of templates lately it seems. I think that Chrissy W. always designs some really classy LOs and I love the one I ended up using. It comes from her "Sample Pack 15"





Next we have a really cute kit by Wimpychompers called "Dog-Gone". It has the most adorable little dogs in it. I also used a template by GSD by Nikki Epperson called "Playing With Layers".




As for the next two....Down This Road Designs (a local digial designer) asked me if I would work with an LDS themed kit called "Missionary Memories: Sister". Previously I had worked with the Elder kit and I loved this one just as much. It is so darling and can be used to scrap missionary photos OR pictures of your future little missionaries. You will noticed that I even used it for a ward activity. The first LO is using another awesome template by Chrissy W. "Sample Pack 16". The second one is from "Playing With Layers" by GSD by Nikki Epperson...can you tell that I love her templates? :)




Signature

1 comments:

Angie of Down This Road Designs said...

I love your layouts Heather!!! Thanks for working with Missionary Memories Elder and Sister!!!