Tuesday, April 6, 2010

So....

I realize that the past couple of weeks I haven't really posted much other than the sales that I come across. Sorry. We are starting the baseball season and we will pretty much be out of the house 5 days a week with it for 2 months. If you know any quick and easy recipes I would greatly appreciate it because if it isn't quick then we resort to a drive-up. :)



I have done a lot of layouts though. Part of the problem is that I need to wait until the kit is released so that I don't ruin the surprise of what the designer has coming up.



Here are a couple of my favorite though.




This is one of my all-time favorites. I love the use/lack of color. I used "Are You Game?" by Wimpychompers that she had over at Polkadotplum before she left. I am sure she will be re-releasing it over at Scrap Matters and will let you know when she does.


This one is using a kit by Wimpychompers called "No Girls Allowed". It has some really fun elements in it. SIDE NOTE: She is now selling exclusively at Scrap Matters. It is a really nice store and when you post your layouts everyone there is so nice and comments so quickly on them. Check it out!




This one is using a lot of different designers' Color Play items over at Elemental Scraps. Each month they give the designers a color scheme to work with and they make what ever they wish with it. I used Amanda Carlson's alpha "Like Totally", Bella Gypsy's "Afternoon Cuddles" Embellishments and Template AND Albums to Remember "Stripes" paper.






For this layout I actually worked with a designer at Brownie Scraps who was looking for someone to make a LDS themed LO. It is called "Missionary Memories Elder" by Down This Road Designs. I also used a template by Bella Gypsy called "Lookie Here". If you would like to read my journaling please go here.





This one I actually did today. Madame Wing is a guest designer right now over at Elemental Scraps. For this I used "Hugs and Sunshine". I LOVE the flowers she has in this kit. Make sure you head over there and see what she has up in her store.





This is another really recent LO. I used a collab kit by Connie Prince and Armina Designs. It is appropriately called "Chick Magnet". It has a lot of different papers and elements. I just used only a small portion of them. Head over to Connie's store when you can. She is a fabulous designer and she has a lot of really cool stuff.



Signature

0 comments: