Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Well....five years later I finally make another post. :)

Sorry it has been so long. I have continued to keep busy with my digi-scrapbooking but haven't had the opportunity to post here. With the Christmas holidays though a lot of designers have freebies on their blogs and I couldn't forget to tell you. Here are some of my favs....

#1: Meghan Mullens... She has a bunch of different alphas on there as well as a couple templates and QPs (quick pages- where you just have to add pictures and journaling).

#2: Eva Kipler... Her CT just come out with a bunch of QPs that they posted on their website for Christmas. Love the layouts they chose. Be sure to head over and download them.

#3: Sweet Shoppe... Okay, technically not a designer but every day the release a new free template until Christmas. They are only good for that day so be sure to head over and get the ones that are left. Sorry I am posting this so late. If you want the set they are selling it.

and

#4: Lyndsay Riches... Her CT has been putting out a bunch of freebies this month along with alphas and such from Lyndsay herself. Make sure you check it out before the links are disabled.

I hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas and spend as much time as you can with your family so that you can spend most of next year scrapping all the pictures. :)


Signature

1 comments:

Valerie said...

I have been the biggest slacker with scrapping lately.

Maybe these freebies will get me movin' again. . .

Thanks!