Sunday, June 12, 2011

Good things coming up....so stay tuned. :)

Just wanted to let you know that I am going to resurrect my poor little blog. As you can see I tried to update it and have added links to all the blinkies on the side so if you want to visit the stores of my favorite designers (both those I currently create for and those I one day dream to) please click on it and it will whisk you away to one of the best forms of therapy....WINDOW SHOPPING!!!


One of the reasons I am getting back into blogging is because I will be participating in a blog train for the birthday of a designer I work with. Her name is Wendy (aka. WM[squared] Designs). She has some really fabulous kits and templates that I am in love with. So we will be doing something special this week so keep your eye out for it.

On the good news front, I have a couple of layouts that are being published in a scrapbook magazine based out of Australia called Scrapbooking Memories. I guess they will be sending me a copy of the magazine when it is published. I am super excited about that.


In closing I just wanted to share a couple of the pages that I have been doing lately....


These two I did last night. I don't usually just scrap "for fun" meaning without filling a requirement for one of my Creative Teams but decided to finally use some of the fun new things that I bought on iNSD over at 9th and Bloom. They both utilize templates from "School Is Cool" by Fizzy Pop Designs and "Things That Matter" by Kelley Mickus.


0 comments: