Thursday, July 1, 2010

"About a Girl" by simply.scraps Designs and a challenge...

Simply.scraps is re-releasing her kit called "About a Girl" today and I think it is FABULOUS. I love the colors and all the elements.




I don't have very many pictures of me because I am generally the one behind the camera. So a lot of my pages don't have me anywhere in them. When I do find a picture that I don't mind too terribly I try to scrap it so that my kids will be able to show their children who I was.




I challenge you to take time and do a page either from your perspective or just about you (what you like, dislike, etc). I think you will enjoy the end result and your family will cherish it as they get older. Who doesn't want to know about their family? If you end up do it please post a link because I would love to see what you come up with.

Signature

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Such great digital scrapbooking items! For that you have a blog award to pick up from me!! You can pick it up at: http://cre8tive-cre8tions.blogspot.com/2010/07/we-received-our-first-blog-award.html