Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Blog Award...YEA!!!!

So I recently got a blog award from Sarah. It is for, in her words, being unique and different as well as one she reads more frequently and follows. I was so happy when I received the message. A HUGE thanks to Sarah. You have totally made my day. :)



Now for the rules that go along with the award....


1. Thank the person that gave it to you. (Thanks again Sarah!!!)

2. Share 7 Things About Yourself

3. Nominate 15 other blogs.


Okay hmmm 7 things.....I am never really good at this part.

1. I am addicted to Slurpees. :)

2. I am afraid of heights.

3. I like to eat the peanut seperate from the shell when eating M&Ms.

4. I am a picky eater...I know, big surprise there. ;)

5. I am turning 30 this month. *sigh* :(

6. Am practicing photography so I can see if I really want to make a business of it...so if you need pictures let me know. :D

7. Read the following on another blog and love it...so I am going to steal it: "I am a skinny girl trapped in a curvy body." :) hehe


Now for my nominations...it is really hard to come up with 15 craft blogs. I had a lot of them bookmarked...I know I should have been "following" them but now can't find them again. So, if you don't see your site here please don't get offended....leave me your link. :)







There are a lot of family blogs that I love and follow. I wish that it was included because I would have a problem limiting it to 15 instead of the opposite. As for the sites that I chose...I have been following each of them and have found so many wonderful ideas and techniques. They are all great references of one sort or another. Some are just starting out and others have been around a while. I love when I am presented with a new idea and I can't wait to try it out myself. Enjoy!



Signature

0 comments: