Monday, September 21, 2009

AWESOME freebie and more CT (Creative Team) News...

So lets start off with the freebie. Totally D Designs came out with a kit on Saturday called "Luke". It is absolutely darling. I will be posting my LO with this kit soon. To celebrate its release she came up with a QP (Quick Page) Freebie on her blog. Click here to go to her site to download it. If you are just getting started or just want to get your pages done fast this is a great way to go. You just add your picture and journaling. If you want to add additional elements you can to make it more "yours". Enjoy!




Now onto CT News....I was chosen for a couple creative teams since I have last posted. I

will be working with Pretty Scrappy, Totally D Designs, and Colie's Corner. When you get a chance check out their stores. I have linked their names so you can check it out.

Also, side note.... Colie is celebrating her birthday this month with a Sale-ebration. For the whole month her store will be 30% off. Each day of this month she will also be offering a different kit for $2. This is a really great deal. Check out her blog to find out what the kit of the day is.

Photobucket

0 comments: