Wednesday, September 30, 2009

New LO - It's A Miracle...and some fun news

First off my new LO. For this I used TotallyD Designs' kit Bleached. It has so many awesome papers and elements. You really will love this one. Check it out at her store here. Also, you can't really read my journaling in the picture so here it is:
It seems like we are always late for church. Since Dad has meetings in the morning it is just us and each Sunday seems like a struggle, especially since the twins came. Who knew getting five kids ready for church could be so hard? This Sunday though we began three hours before it started and we had a few extra minutes to spare so I could document this momentous occasion. It really was a miracle.






Speaking of her store...it is at Digi Scraps Drive-In, which is really fun by the way. Everyone seems so nice both in the forum and the gallery. Anyhow, onto the awesome news. I made Layout of the Day on Monday for my layout entitled "You're the most AWESOME Dad"...I am kind of addicted to saying that word. Isn't that AWESOME! I know it isn't some major award but the fact that someone saw my layout and liked it enough to tell others about it was so cool.
Photobucket

0 comments: