Monday, September 28, 2009

Super Sweet Deal to Get a FREE Photo Book

So I like a good deal like anyone else. I frequently go to the Pinching Your Pennies website to check out what they are posting and to my extreme delight they have a post telling you how to get a FREE photo book from Walgreens. Essentially all you need to do is become a Facebook fan of theirs before October 2nd and on that day they will tell you how to redeem your gift. You do need to pay for shipping but I believe it said that it is only around $2. REALLY GOOD DEAL!!! So, if you have pages already done great. If not, you better get started. They have a lot of QP's (quick pages - where you just drop in your photos and add journaling) online. Some even for free. Good places to check out for that is http://www.digiscrapaddicts.com/ in their forum, as well as other scrapbook stores. I would check under designer news because when they come out with new kits they generally release a QP to go with it for free on their blogs. Not to mention the fact that Walgreens probably has QPs for their books too, but I suggest the other option for variety. :) To check out the deal go to this link.

Photobucket

0 comments: