Tuesday, September 29, 2009

New LO - Mr. Fix-It

Colie's Corner has come out with the cutest kit called Tool Shed. Today it is part of the Gotta Pixel $1 items. If you can I would definitely snag it. I used it with another new release of hers (For Starters Template Set 18) to create this LO...twice. Here is where I get on my soap box...Please remember to SAVE as you go along designing or working on LO's. I, unfortunately, did not and had to do the whole thing all over again. Loved the end product but really would have loved only having to do it twice. Okay, now that that is over we can talk about all the fun stuff you can do with this kit. Obviously LOs about of your little man or girl building or playing with toys. How about documenting a new home being built or a remodel? Also, if there is a man in your life who loves to make things, you could design the most awesome birthday/Father's Day cards. If you get a moment go check it out.














Photobucket

0 comments: